When working with Marvelution Support to resolve an issue you are facing, you may get the request to provide debug logging information of the Jira app in action. This article will help you in temporarily configuring debug logging for that purpose.
Enable Debug Logging
- Click on the 'Gear' icon in the top right corner and choose System
- Select Troubleshooting and Support > Logging and profiling to open the Logging page, which lists all defined log4j categories (as package names) and there current logging levels.
- Scroll down till you see section Default Loggers
- Click on Configure, which opens a dialog to configure the logging level for the plugin
- In the dialog set the Package Name field to
org.marvelution.jji, and set Logging Level to
Be sure to disable debug logging when you where able to provide the logging information needed by support as this level will increase logging and thus impact the overall performance of Jira.
Disable Debug Logging
- Follow steps 1 through 3 of Enable Debug Logging to get tot the Default Loggers section.
- Set the logging level to
WARN by clicking on WARN link next to the
org.marvelution.jji package in the list of loggers